[Farmall] oil pressure

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 05:26:21 PST 2007

I had thought about that too, but I figure since that logo hasn't been used for 60 years it shouldn't be a big problem. That IHC trademark is probably owned by CNH. They would have had to get a license to use the IH logo, so why wouldn't they get license to use the correct IHC as well? It bothers me too that there are probably a lot of people buying those incorrect gauges. In 50 or so years when someone wants to restore those tractors again, they will think that was an actual International logo. There are at least two companies making gauges with the correct IHC logo, unfortunatly, the gauges themselves aren't correct.

I just keep hoping that someone out there will start making more correct gauges. Till then, I'll keep?looking for?good used ones, and hoping that?nobody buys the incorrect ones.
Todd