[AJD] Adding Live Hyd. Pump to 1950 A

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Aug 25 08:07:35 PDT 2007

Chris
I'll get a copy made and drop it in the mail.
Even filed the original this time! MUCH easier to retrieve! lol
Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Fri Aug 24 23:06 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: