[AT] Looking for New Lawn Deck

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Mon Aug 20 17:39:17 PDT 2007

Thanks Ivan.  Yes I should be going to Portland.  We planned on it last year
and then again this year, but things just don't work out.  Actually went to
our first show last week.  A local show at Stockton, NY.  Took the Copar
Panzers and a couple of little engines, no bigger tractors.
Thanks again,
Tim