[AT] OT virus warning

Paul pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:26:01 PDT 2007

I guess I am not going to Portland either, been stuck in Silverthorne, CO
for 4 days now, truck broke down.  Anyway, I bought a Maxtor external USB
drive for back up purposes, software came with it, for backup and running
programs from it, I know that any time I change a file on my hd, it is
johnny on the spot to refresh the backed up file.  I have learned a lot from
this thread, I had been running a router just for firewall, for several
years, and turn off windows, I am also running AGV.  I do ADAWARE scans, and
use JV16 tools to clean up junk that accumulates.  I can not believe how
some programs install things that do NOT get uninstalled if you decide not
to use their program.  Boils down to a full time job almost to keep a
computer up and trouble free

Have a good day, Paul Waugh - IN