[AT] grounded coil

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Aug 31 12:27:35 PDT 2007

Hi Gene,
	I can't figure out why some of you FATG's can get so worked up over
a little problem like a ground needed on a coil. On the SEL we deal
with the more important problems facing our world today. Our recent
discussion of the usefulness of math and the difference between .7
and .69 was a heated one
(see: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/25/
nwiggle125.xml) but once it was over there were no hard feelings and
we are still all friends!
	Dave
PS, Thanks for the help at Portland. We needed a "good ol farm boy"
and there you were!