[AT] grounded coil

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Aug 30 19:24:03 PDT 2007

    Hi All;
    With all this nice weather and tractor shows and the holiday coming, Why
can't you guys find something useful to do? Go play with your tractors, find
a project to do.
    Today I mowed some of the weeds in the wheat stubble with my Case 700,
Unloaded a hammermill for my neighbor from his buggy with my Case DC-4,
painted the roof on my motor home and then spent the rest of the day
converting the hammermill for a sawdust blower. Gosh, I am too tired to
debate with anyone.

    To anyone interested, I have run tractors while holding the coil in my
hand with temporary alligator clips. Ran just fine and I didn't even get a
tingle...  SO THERE, now get up and get to work.

                            Gene