[AT] grounded coil

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 30 14:06:37 PDT 2007

Chris,  I doubt if Larry will respond to your question but I will.
When you address Larry you are addressing Larry D. Goss
Professor Emeritus, Engineering Technology
University of Southern Indiana

I don't know if he is an electrical engineer.  I don't think he is but I can
assure you that he knows what he's talking about and wouldn't have said it
if he didn't.

Charlie