[AT] AT Digest, Vol 42, Issue 30

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 30 13:09:10 PDT 2007

Steve.. that's great.. but which of those were in antique tractors with a
standard in-distribuitor points setup?  and used a common replaceable round
can coil like the original poster spoke of?

We aren't talking impulse pickups, electronic modules and modern HEI
ignitions here.. this is an antique tractor list.. and the original post was
clearly about an of fthe shelf 3 terminal repalceable round can coil like a
napa IC14SB or similar style..

Soundguy