[AJD] Model D flywheel part numbers

Grant Weir weirgrant at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:05:41 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone for their input on the flywheen issue.  I think I will
probably use the one I have temporarily and try to find the correct one
locally - preferably before I get it running.  I have a couple of tractor
wreckers I need to try first before I have one shipped across the continent.

I know the flywheel is just under the weight limit for UPS, but my personal
experience with them is that it's better to try to stay under 100 lbs - or
even less.   I have had several heavy packages go "missing" or "lost" with
UPS and I'm sure it's because of the difficulty in lifting it.  I don't
imagine they pay those people enough to wrestle with something that heavy.

Thanks again!

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada