[AT] Tractor Show Texas?

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Aug 30 09:09:08 PDT 2007

Clint: Se there what you can learn from this bunch. Thanks Chuck and
Mike. I was through there the last couple of weekends and was thinking
it is this weekend from the markee I noticed. I missed it last year but
wanted to pick it up again this year. Maybe the weather is cooling some
and it will be nice and cool. Ow well maybe nice anyhow. Come on Clint
and enjoy a weekend of old iron- Also, probably a lot of parts to
scratch through. I am going down Saturday and back the same day unless I
can get off Friday and get headed that way to see some grandkids at a
high school football game; then on over to Lindsey on Saturday.

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems
South Plains College