[AT] S.C.R.A.P. show

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Thu Aug 30 07:02:50 PDT 2007

Frobl,

They have a great web page... the elves have been busy!

http://www.s-c-r-a-p-inc.org/index.html

Among the many links is one to this slide show of many great pictures that
really do show the character of the show.  Anyone watching this slide show
will feel like they've been there.

http://www.s-c-r-a-p-inc.org/images/index.htm

I hauled tractors yesterday and will be back again today getting ready.

George