[AT] grounded coil

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Aug 30 07:00:10 PDT 2007

Maybe you should actually work on an engine or two. GM has used a
grounded coil for years, As has Chrysler, Ford and just about any other
auto manufacturer. Add in most 2 strokes and any of the small engines
out there that use a coil mounted near the flywheel to power the
ignition. They are ALL grounded on one side. They have to be to complete
the circuit.