[AT] grounded coil

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Aug 29 14:04:06 PDT 2007

Marshall Brain invented the Howstuffworks website.  Ron referenced a page on
that website about automotive ignition.  Marshall is a personal friend of
mine.  He and I have both been recognized by North Carolina State University
because of contributions we have made that NCSU thinks are significant.
That's how he got into this.  But both of us still put on our pants one leg
at a time.  :-)

Larry