[AT] Slight Oil Leak

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 29 11:42:26 PDT 2007

You might need to re-check the torque on your  head bolts.  Is there any
sign of oil in the water or water in the oil?

What brand of tractor/engine are we talking about?  It would make more sense
if you told us you were seeing water.  I can't figure out how oil would leak
out around the manifold bolts.  Those holes are usually blind taped into the
block or drilled through into a water jacket.  There may be some engines
where they are drilled through into an oil passage.

Charlie