[AT] grounded coil

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Aug 29 13:11:47 PDT 2007

Well, I don't want to get into a rock throwing contest.  Marshall Brain is a
nice guy and we're both members of the same club sponsored by NCSU
(literally), but everything that appears in his website is not universal.  I
still stand by my statement that some ignition coils HAVE to be grounded to
operate.  Just because you haven't come across any, doesn't mean they don't
exist or even that they're rare.

Larry