[AT] Mud or dust?

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Tue Aug 28 20:23:36 PDT 2007

All around here they are shelling corn, trying to get it before it starts
raining. From what I seen it looks like half the corn is done in the bin. A
fella stopped by here last week with a couple bags of ear corn for the
chickens. Said he picked it up out by Lamasco, and it looks like some
farmers are done with corn. The soybeans are getting a rough way to go, if
they are anything at all the grasshoppers are eating the leaves off.
Calling for a spraying, not a good year for crops in  western KY.
Farmer the tractors run in dust here, the dog running ahead stirs the dust
so that it looks funny to see him run
dust flying along behind.

Kevin