[AT] Grounded coil?

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Aug 28 21:55:18 PDT 2007

John,

I know you asked about grounding the coil but I just thought I'd throw it in
here (and I am sure you already know this) that at least for the point style
distributors the distributor does have to be grounded in order to provide a
pulsating current to the coil primary which is required for the coil to do
its' thing -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington