[AT] Mud or dust?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:49:59 PDT 2007

If it dont rain soon there wont be a second cutting of hay, the pasture is
gone. I just put out a roll of broomsage hay for the cows. They would not
eat it in the winter, so ill use it as an indicator of how they are making
it on the pasture 28 acres fenced 11 cows + bull and 6 calves. I hope this
drought dont run us out of the business, it + the big guys is gonna make
rough on us little farmers. IH 504 is the only tractor we have with a 3pt
hitch that is running right now. I still have the 1942 IH M in the shop with
3pt on it :-) at least it is together and turns freely 221 ci 6cyl 460 gas
engine transplant job. After I smashed my foot I just have to leave things
like that alone, fear of dropping something on my foot.
Any one close to Eddyville, KY have a used 12.4X38 tire for sale any useable
condition ? Need one for an
IH H that is sitting on the rim. Tire so rotten that it wont blow up at all
with our little air compressers. Past few days I been under the house or in
it replacing studs, termites have just about got us. And the good stuff has
been taken off the market, only thing I can find is 38% Permethrin. And as
the studs are replaced I been soaking everything good with that. Know of
anything that will kill the things ?  Either I am going to try killing them
or they going to ruin the house, done a number on the floor joists and wall
studs. We fixed the underneath last year with treated wood now I am working
on the walls a bit at a time. Am worried about them getting in the rafters,
put so much spray under yesterday that I got lost under there for awhile bad
stuff, lindane, permathrin,
was about to get me :-)

Kevin Mosier