[AT] Combine question

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Mon Aug 27 17:48:33 PDT 2007

	I have an IH 82 pull-type combine which I use to harvest my 30 acres of
edible beans. Unfortunately, last fall when I was 5 windrows from being
done, the straw racks broke, and it has been sitting ever since plugged
full of straw.  The new crop is about 2 weeks from being ready, but due to
health issues this past year I am just now getting around to fixing it.  I
looked at it tonight for a while, and I see no reasonable way of getting it
apart to remove the racks to fix them.   Has anyone ever taken one of these
apart, or does anyone have any idea how I should go about removing the
straw racks for repair?

Greg Hass
Michigan