[Farmall] Farmall on Hwy 395

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Aug 27 03:38:32 PDT 2007

Wasn't me, although I've hauled a lot of tractors up that road.  If your
eyes were good enough you could have seen me pumping water with my Farmall
C today; the property with the new well is about 1000 feet from Highway
395, a little south of Inyokern.  Storage tank now has about 500 gallons
in it, so it shouldn't blow away.

I really don't like hauling tractors on 395.  Two lanes, fast traffic,
lots of curves and hills, and some of the most insane drivers on the west
coast.  And me plodding along at 55 mph with a loaded flatbed trailer.

-Karl