[AJD] New JD Tractor

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 20:14:18 PDT 2007

Thanks Dean,
Well it isn't all fresh and new anymore . . . I had it out working in the
mud today, mostly pulling a spreader applying rock mineral fertilizers for
our fall garlic planting.  It runs really nice, and I have to say that I am
extremely pleased with my purchase.  It also seemed to go much easier on the
gasoline than my Model 70, although usually when I'm running the 70, I'm
doing much more work that pulling a spreader around . . . it's usually at
max. capacity running a 6' woods brushbull or a 6' rorotiller, and that
taxes all the horses on those 2-cylinders, but oh how it loves to work
hard!!!

BTW, I haven't heard from Spencer about the attachments, so I'll send one in
my next e-mail and see if it comes through.

THANKS AGAIN,  Troy