[AT] Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Aug 26 19:48:12 PDT 2007

    Thanks Spenser for posting Lucille's note. That was very special from
her.

    Thank you for the help you gave when needed. It did not go unnoticed by
the directors and vendors. Haven't had that much playing in the mud since we
were kids!!!. Still haven't washed the mud off the LA.

    I had a discussion with the camping director about reserving our area
for next year. We are competing for this area with the volunteers who drive
the shuttle. It will be harder to maintain a contigeous area for our group.
I have negotiated for the area along the creek for next year in addition to
our smaller area this year. It looks promising, but have to finalize it next
year, probably at spring swap meet.

    Reserved areas are increasingly going to volunteer groups who contribute
their time. This makes it ever more important to provide our services when
we can. I hope we can make our presence and our services known to all the
officers and directors.

            Gene Dotson, Wagonmaster

 received in a long time.  I scanned it and placed it at: