[AJD] Knotter cam for JD binder

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Aug 26 20:31:31 PDT 2007

John
Guess I don't show on on the site but I do have lots of binder parts so will check that
list and see if anything turns up

I only ever had one binder, had been in a granary for 25 years since it was used last.
Now of course it's set outside the 20 years I've had it! Obviously I don't deserve even
having it.

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Sun Aug 26 21:02 , John Boehm <rustyacres at yahoo.com> sent: