[AT] Portland, Ready to Go

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Aug 26 06:51:35 PDT 2007

    Hi Mike;
    Just got home from Portland last night. Yes, that was me asking about
the pictures. I don't believe I have any pictures of my 660 handy. Haven't
had it out much or used it very much. Will try to get some pictures when I
get it out.
    I have considered selling it. Will not likely get around to restoring it
in the foreseeable future. Just mostly sits in the barn.

                        Gene