[AT] Need a manual--Ralph

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Aug 26 08:59:52 PDT 2007

Hi Ralph!   One big thing I wanted to know is how to disable the
hydrostats so I can tow this thing home--30 miles.  The engine is
stuck tight.  This type of machine is all new to me.  I bought it for
a song, but it is going to need a lot of TLC.  I ordered a parts
manual off of ebay which I'm sure will help.  Another thing, which
the op manual won't help with, is, the drive shaft that powers the
header and conditioner is stuck TIGHT on both ends--but I'm wondering
if it will just slide apart when I disconnect the header for separate
transport on my trailer.  Is the operating manual something that
could be copied for a fee?    Thanks for responding!  John W. (NW Oregon)