[AJD] New JD Tractor

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 15:44:07 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Nice to see this list active as of late.  Nice hearing from you too Spencer.

When Spencer was at the Portland Show, I was attending our local county fair
(Crawford County in Pennsylvania).

Well, there was an old iron show, of course, and when I was there, I saw an
nicely restored 1950 Model A for sale.

$2450 was the asking price, and it is in extremely nice shape.

Well, the fair ended today, and the owner delivered it this afternoon fresh
from the fairgrounds.

Looks and runs real good, and am happy with my purchase.

I'd attach a photo, but don't think that is allowed here (Spencer???  Is
that true).

Thanks again to all the goof folks on the list and to Spencer for keeping it
going!!!!

Farmer Troy Bogdan

1953 John Deere 70 (Featured in the Antique Tractor Bible)
1941 Farmall A
and now . . . 1950 JD A

None for collecting . . . all for working!!!!

Pure Earth Organic Farm, LLC
19000 New Richmond Road
Cambridge Springs, PA  16403

http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M5225