[AT] '60s Loader tractor (was Re: Looking at a New Tractor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 07:45:25 PDT 2007

 From my own dealings, the Case construction line is very well supported
by Case construction equipment dealers. The Case farm tractors, on the
other hand, seem to have been neglected by Case/IH. While most New
Holland and Case/IH ag dealers have access to the parts systems of the
three different lines, the availability of Case farm tractor parts is
not nearly as good as the other two lines. I have gotten some small
pieces like seals and gaskets (in Case/IH plastic bags) but not much
else. I had to replace the exhaust manifold, and it took a while to
locate an after-market supplier. Maybe the problem is more acute here in
NJ/PA, as Case ag stuff is uncommon - there are actually a lot more
Oliver and Allis Chalmers machines than Case, for whatever reason. And,
of course, JD, IH, and Ford are plentiful. My Case 430CK was brought in
from Georgia by the PO's son.

Mike