[AJD] Model D flywheel part numbers

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Aug 24 20:11:52 PDT 2007

Frank
Out of curiousity, what have you found an average charge? I also despise shipping flywheels via truck, too expensive
I hadn't thought of FedEx
Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Fri Aug 24 20:55 , 'Frank' <gremaux at midrivers.com> sent: