[AT] Looking at a New Tractor

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Fri Aug 24 17:05:32 PDT 2007

Thanks Mike, Al and Others,

    I got a pict of the tractor and its been painted, but can't tell what
king of paint job, (has black wheels).  The loader has lights on it.  Bucket
looks good in picts, can't see about the hydralic pump. nor if it has
counter waits.   He lists the tractor as an 800 Powermaster.  Does the
Powermaster mean anything?

Tim