[AT] OT: Incompetent business practices

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 23 17:31:32 PDT 2007

I know how you feel (I think) I blew out my knee a little over a year ago.
I could barely walk for weeks but I had to because I had to work (the best I
could).  Then I got to where I could  walk ok on flat level surfaces but I
was taking my life in my hands on any rough ground or any sort of slope or
steps.  Finally it's nearly healed up, well as far as it probably will.  I
still have problems on steps and steep slopes but after staying off of it as
much as possible for months now I'm weak and a trip to the mail box and back
is about all I can take before it starts acting up.

For a while I had to stop and study long and hard about how to get on and
off my tractor or in the bed of my pickup.  I still have to be really
careful.

Charlie