[AJD] Adding Live Hyd. Pump to 1950 A

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 20:18:24 PDT 2007

 I am trying to put the live hydraulic pump on my A,
but things are not working out well.  This is the pump
that goes between the governor and the
magneto/distributor.

  There is a fitting, part # AA5620R that is supposed
to go to the bottom of the pump housing on the PTO.
My problem,  it is a 1" pipe thread,  and my housing
has a 3/4" hole.  I first noticed this when I took it
off the donor tractor,  but I thought that I could
bore the housing out and re-thread it.  It does not
look like that is a possibility.

  Does anyone have a service bulletin or instructions
for field installation on this option?  I would
greatly appreciate the help.  It also looks like I
need to add a plate between the pwr trol housing as
well?

            Chris