[AJD] Model D flywheel part numbers

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Aug 23 11:05:46 PDT 2007

Grant
I'm not sure, probably just have to try it
I have some new old stock 70 gas flywheels that two people have bought
and put on D's for pulling so that would tell us that they're not too
worried about swapping flywheels.

Worst case, you'll just have to find the right flywheel. too bad you're so
far away, I probably have one.

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Mon Aug 20 16:06 , 'Grant Weir' <weirgrant at hotmail.com> sent: