[AT] Looking at a New Tractor

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Thu Aug 23 07:36:01 PDT 2007

The lawn mower has been welded, so the new mower/deck has been put on the
back shelf.  I have been looking for a tractor/loader for our 5 acres.  Of
course something new is really out of the question, though I've looked at
local Kubotas, Kioti, and others.  But have recently run across a Ford 800
with a Wagner loader.  Other than usual question/concerns (brakes, tires,
clutch etc), anything that I should be looking for when I go check this
tractor out?

I just want to move alittle dirt once in a while and be able to pick up
plows etc.  The guy is asking $3000.  Any and all comments welcome.

Thanks
Tim Nobles
tnobles at netsync.net