[AJD] AR Carb

John jmn50 at msn.com
Wed Aug 22 18:03:10 PDT 2007

  I rough mine in at about 1 turn out for load and 2 for idle and then fine
tune from there.  Then I get it at slowwwwwwwwww idle and tweak the idle
needle leaned in just till she starves then open it back out just a tad. Its
best to set the load needle under an actual load but in the meantime I set
it at max throttle and open it till she black smokes n richens out then back
in till she starves and adjust it somewhere in the middle of those
exteremes. She also needs set so when you crack open the throttle she dont
sputter or spit or hesitate. For light duty parade use I tend to the lean
but if youre gonna pull it then she needs on the richer side of that middle
position noted above.   John T   NOT a carb man but this works for me