[AT] OT: Incompetent business practices

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 22 14:44:38 PDT 2007

Larry you are right and H.L. makes a good point too.  However, if I were in
charge of that project the expiration date of the coupon would far out or
there would be some mechanism in place to keep that from happening.  I don't
care about the coupon.  I probably wouldn't have used it.  I'm thinking
about it from the standpoint of it being a company I was running.
Everything they could have possibly have gained in good will is absolutely
lost because of that lack of attention to detail.  It would have been better
if there was no coupon.   Absent a delay of about a year by the post office
there is no excuse for it.  By the way I know about when I signed up for the
card and it was at the most 6 months ago.

I don't think it came from the store.  I suspect it was computer generated
from the companies headquarters or quite possibly by a vendor they outsource
the job to.

Charlie