[AT] Found a tractor

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:05:53 PDT 2007

A friend called all excited, he had been given permission to cut up
implements for the steel.  Back in the brush were two tractors.  I went and
looked at them, I am reasonable sure they are IH, and believe to be F-20.
Not knowing where to look for a plate, I did not find any, but did get the
SN of the mag.  Now mind you this has been sitting for many a year, but the
mag had had enough oil on it, it still looks good.  The information said
made by International Harvester, and has the IH logo.  SN - F4332839.  Is
this enough information for some one to figure out about what model it is,
and maybe the period??

Paul - IN