[Farmall] O/T....advice needed

kevin shilling kevin5 at iowatelecom.net
Sun Aug 19 21:23:16 PDT 2007

If the suspension is just a bunch of roller wheels, pre-mix fuel and no hand
warmers.....sounds like an old arctic cat.   Springs only on the front skis
is a rough ride.   I would check the condition of the rubber track for
cracks and deterioration.    Not fun to get everything running and the track
falls apart with in 100 yds.   If it has a speedometer on it the miles will
tell you how much it was used.   Engine seals tend to go bad and in some
cases replacement seals are not made any more.    Kevin    If it runs,
minimum value 5-600 in Alaska.