[AT] Denny's Carb Shop

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sun Aug 19 09:22:08 PDT 2007

The power of advertising must pay off.  With so many people saying the same
thing about poor service and bad attitude they certainly must not have any
repeat customers so it would have to all new first timers.  I have been on
this list almost from the beginning and don't believe it is our members who
are the problem here it must be theirs.
I am sure some of us tractor guys can be a little set in our ways and expect
service and the working product when we spend our money, but that is what
business should expect to provide in exchange for our dollars.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com