[AJD] JD 420 Power Take-0ff lever

Shehi don_shehi at msn.com
Sun Aug 19 08:18:48 PDT 2007

Sounds like the detent ball, a ball with a spring behind it, was not
releasing.  As I remember there is a plug on the lower left of the outside
of the transmission that will come out.  This plug has the spring in it and
the ball should be on the end of the spring.  Maybe it needs a new spring
and ball.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az  	420U