[Farmall] O/T....advice needed

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 18:23:03 PDT 2007

Jim,

I have been away from sleds for a few years but I'm sure a web search would turn up some useful info.

I know there are vintage snowmobile clubs (just like vintage tractor clubs) that have trail rides and such get togethers. I'm sure if its in decent shape it probably has some value, although it is easy to dump more $ into them than what they are worth, BTDT :-( .?Your local Arctic Cat dealer should still be able to supply some parts for it. Also for parts check out www.denniskirk.com. I used to get parts from them to keep my old junkers running. Try a search like "vintage snowmobiles" or "arctic cat panther" or "vintage arctic cat" etc and you will probably find plenty of info.

Todd