[AT] OT virus warning

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 18 09:40:48 PDT 2007

That's basically what I do David.  There are some things that I know I want
to let access the web that I give clearance to.  Most things I tell it ZA to
ask me and other things I have "X'd" out.

It's all way to confusing and time consuming.

While I've go everyone on this off topic can someone tell me (off list is
fine) how to move some of my less often used and larger programs to my
external drive in such a way that my computer knows to look for them there
and run them from there.  I'm starting to run out of HD space on my notebook
and I have a BIG USB hard drive sitting here doing nothing most of the time.
This Toshiba notebook won't let me move or copy the operating system to the
external drive.

Charlie