[AT] OT virus warning

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Aug 18 07:23:42 PDT 2007

Charlie,
One thing I do is deny the access until I know I need it.  If the need
is real (to me) then I'll have ZA remember to allow.  BTW I have a long
list of programs that want to connect but I block (many are Microsoft
programs - I'm sorry but I don't see the need of Windows Explorer
automatically having internet access).
I'm with you, using the program names I would always be lost.
David
NW NC