[AT] Portland, Ready to Go

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Aug 18 06:52:34 PDT 2007

    I started working yesterday on cobbling together a sort of a "gypsy
wagon" to bring my CUB and a place to sleep. I wanted to start it about the
end of last month but then my mother turned much worse about two weeks
befored she died then the next week involved the funeral and family stuff.
I'm also still helping son Scott on the addition on his house. I still need
to finish laying the cap blocks on the foundation, probably today. Its a
26'x32' add on. Once I get the blocks finished (god I am getting slow) there
is a whole list of guys willing to help him frame it up but they are all
afraid of block laying. I don't know if he will make it to Portland at all
or not this year.
    Diana and I plan to get to Portland on Wednesday even though I have a
good weeks work to go on the gypsy wagon. "I think" I will have it far
enough to use by Wednesday... (famous last words). I'm glad Diana "ordered"
me to decide go to Portland... I really enjoyed yesterday working on the
trailer and finally getting some shop time in.
    Gene, if you are still home, I will need about 20 feet of length to park
it in and a spot that will not get more than 8" deep in water...   ;-)   (it
almost always storms at Portland)    ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA