[AT] OT virus warning

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Aug 18 05:40:11 PDT 2007

As was mentioned a bit earlier - run  an on line scan with Trend Micro's
Housecall.  It's my double check against the AVAST antivirus I use.
I also run Zone Alarm along with the AVAST.  I'm sort of anal about
programs that "phone home" so unless they actually need to be in contact
(very few) I deny them access to the web. Could that be another issue?
For the life of me I don't understand what the advantage is to me for
mouse driver software to have web access (for example).
David
NW NC