[AT] OT virus warning

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 17 21:17:49 PDT 2007

Well I just finished 4 hours of running Housecall and all it found was a
vulnerability in IE7 that I had yet to download the patch for.  I got that
downloaded so I guess I'm ok.  AVG didn't find anything either and I'm
running the full featured paid version of Zone Alarm.

I have a 802.11 B router but I quit running it a while back because it's too
slow.  I need to buy a new one.  What's it up to now version N?

Charlie