[AT] OT virus warning

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 17 17:11:14 PDT 2007

David,  that is one clue I've been looking at.  The light on my cable modem
that signals traffic seems busy all the time.  Not just recently but for a
long time.  There are times that I was as sure as sure can be that my system
was clean but still that light  flashes.

I run a lot of security measures and feel like my system is safe and secure
but still that light flashes and a few months ago I did get a worm.  It took
me days to get rid of it and it didn't always show up on virus checks.  AVG
checks my system every night but I still have this nagging feeling that
something ain't right.

Charlie