[AT] OT virus warning

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Aug 17 15:51:28 PDT 2007

Charlie,
One thing I do is to look at the lights on my dsl modem.  If there is
activity that I don't expect I look further - most viruses, etc want to
"phone home" so I use that as a tip off that something is amiss.
I have my antivirus set to scan mid day and during that time the
computer response is slow.
Both my ISP and my Gmail account are really good at filtering out the
ecard virus crap.
Just my experiences - hope the ideas help.
David
NW NC