[AT] OT virus warning

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 17 14:12:22 PDT 2007

H.L.  I think that virus might have gotten me.  I got a virus notification
from my ISP but I can't find it when I scan my system.
It must be a tough one because I have AVG and Zone Alarm both looking at
everything that comes into and leaves my computer.  I kept getting those
cards and kept deleting them unopened but I finally got curious and since
AVG said it was clean I opened one of them.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm going to Kim's site now to see what she says
about it.