[AT] Denny's Carb Shop

Charles bridgescharles at hughes.net
Fri Aug 17 10:24:51 PDT 2007

By contrast, I never have heard a discouraging word about Robert's in NW
Iowa.  They have done work for me, and I've ordered parts from them and it
has been first class or better.  The carb came back so pretty I hated to put
fuel in it...a work of art.  They had repaired and tested it, then removed
the brass parts, painted the body, and reinstalled the shiney brass.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.

Bill if Roberts Carb has a webb site, could you post it?
I may need their services.

Charles