[AT] Ebay - Antique Tractors Section

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 03:42:10 PDT 2007

That link worked fine for me, Gene.

I am completely astounded by the prices those tractors are going for. If
people are really paying those prices, I have a fortune sitting in my
barn. Ford 8N for $8,600? Farmall H for $6,000? Around here I would have
a hard time getting $2,500 for an 8N and $1,000 for an H. Do people
really pay those prices?

Mike